BPS BIRMINGHAM LEADERS MEMBERSHIP
What will BPS Birmingham Leaders offer me?
Leveraging on the strong brand of BPS we believe BPS Leaders’ offer is truly unique. It will be an organisation which all members of the professional services community will aspire to join. The purpose of the organisation is to give its members the following benefits:
- Network: Opportunity to build and maintain meaningful relationships with leaders of other professional organisations within Birmingham to discuss relevant issues and to identify referral/introduction opportunities
- Development: Develop personal skills to ensure you have impact as a leader in your own organisation and beyond.
- Give back: Through BPS Leader’s networks members will discover ways to give back to the local community, support charitable causes or aspiring young professionals
- Influence: Be part of an organisation which will provide thought leadership and influence at local and national levels
Events & Activities
Leaders’ Business Dinners (4-6 a year)
Listen to carefully-selected guest speakers and network with fellow Leaders whilst enjoying dinner at one of Birmingham’s numerous top restaurants
Personal Development Workshops (4-5 a year)
Learn how to be the best that you can be from some of the best trainers in the city
Socials (1-2 a year)
In an informal setting catch up with your existing contacts and make some new ones
Newsletters and circulars
Members will learn about what’s going on in Birmingham and how they can get more involved
- Annual membership at a special introductory cost of £50+VAT per year per member (events will be strictly members only).
- Pay as you go for events
- Dinners approximately £50 + VAT per head
- Workshops approximately £20 + VAT per head