Events Terms and Conditions
On completion, this booking represents a legally binding contract in which the following terms and conditions apply:
- This event is organised by Business Professional Services Birmingham Limited (Company
Registration Number 02497023) (“BPS Birmingham”), a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee, of which Birmingham Aspire, Birmingham Future and Birmingham Leaders are the Members.
- This contract is between the person/company named on the registration form (the “Delegate/Delegates”) and BPS Birmingham.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire terms and conditions of this contract. No other terms apply.
- Event bookings are sold by BPS Birmingham on behalf of the unincorporated associations known as Birmingham Aspire, Birmingham Future and Birmingham Leaders.
- Bookings are offered subject to availability. BPS Birmingham reserves the right to amend prices and event details (including changing the venue and/or speakers) at any time and without prior notice.
- Payment must be made on submission of the registration.
- A Delegate’s place at the event will not be reserved until payment is received.
- Confirmation of registration and a VAT receipt will be emailed to each Delegate. Please visit the relevant BPS Birmingham website for full event information, venue details and location maps.
- In exceptional circumstances, an invoice can be provided before or after the event at the complete discretion of BPS Birmingham. If allowed, an invoice will only be issued upon receipt of a valid purchase order number. In this circumstance, condition 7 still applies; no reservation is guaranteed prior to actual payment.
- BPS Birmingham reserves the rights to charge interest for late payment at the statutory rate of interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 for any invoices, or other request for payment, not paid within 30 days.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
- Bookings are not transferable. This booking is made for the Delegate specified on the registration form.
- Subject to condition 13, cancellations must be made in writing and will be subject to a 10% administration charge.
- No refunds can be made for cancellations notified within 72 hours of the event.
- BPS Birmingham reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the event. If an event is cancelled, BPS Birmingham cannot guarantee that a refund for your booking will be made. Any refunds will be made at the absolute discretion of BPS Birmingham giving regard to all of the circumstances of the cancellation.
SAFETY & ENJOYMENT
- BPS Birmingham checks venues for accessibility. Please let us know if you have any specific access requirements.
- BPS Birmingham reserves the right to refuse entry to Delegates, or remove Delegates from an event, at its absolute discretion.
- Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in the event but admittance cannot be guaranteed.
- BPS Birmingham reserves the right to take images of Delegates at events and retains the exclusive right to use any images taken at the event for marketing purposes unless a Delegate notifies BPS Birmingham that they do not consent to this use, prior to an event.
- BPS Birmingham is not liable for bank charges or any other costs incurred by Delegates in attending the event.
- BPS Birmingham accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by speakers, chairs or any other persons at the event.
- BPS Birmingham accepts no responsibility for any personal property. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation and subsidence relating to attending this event are arranged at your own risk.
- All these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising from a transaction with BPS Birmingham are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.