Signpost: Find Out How Aston Business School’s MSc Students can help your business
January 25 @ 5:30 pm - 7:45 pmFREE
*Please note this event is not run by BPS Birmingham but is hosted by a third party
Join Aston Business School on Thursday 25 January from 5.30-7.45pm to find out how their MSc students could support your business development.
With over 700 students on 154 different MSc courses, Aston Business School has an impressive talent bank you can draw on to drive your business growth while also providing an invaluable opportunity for local students to gain vital experience.
If you are thinking of taking an MSc student into an internship or voluntary project, this event will give you a forum to talk to students about your organisation, and what you might be looking for. Even if you have no firm plans to recruit at this stage, this is still a fantastic opportunity to find out more about what MSc students can offer, and build networks with students and other local employers.
MSc students can offer employers:
• Knowledge and skills developed through relevant course
• Work experience developed through internships, voluntary roles
and running businesses globally
• Availability to work full or part-time in your business from mid-April
onwards as a core part of their course
How MSc students can support your
• By joining you on a paid internship lasting from 1 month upwards
• By completing a voluntary project role in your business, working
on a piece of work that you need done within 1 month (or up to
• By completing an in-company MSc dissertation or project, directly
linked to their course. With this option students can carry out the
in-depth research you need to solve a business problem
• Bespoke part-time work to suit the needs of your business.
The subject areas MSc programmes
• Finance, Investments and Accounting
• Human Resource Management and Occupational Psychology
• Information Systems and Business Analytics
• International Business and Entrepreneurship
If you would like to find out more about how your organisation can work with Aston University, email Iwan Griffiths, MSc Business Careers Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 204 4754.
If you’d like to attend the event, simply email email@example.com by the 5th January to secure your place.